As French/German Customer Service Representative, you are part of a young and energetic team. You start your dynamic day early in the morning with a meeting together with Sales, Planning and Logistics. You will provide excellent customer sales support and aftersales and will have the following key responsibilities:
- Order entry and manage the complete order process for international accounts
- Coordinate between Sales and Planning
- Work closely with Finance for deadlines
- Provide support to new and existing customers in EMEA
- Register and handle complaints correctly
- Execute sales administration
This fast-growing family owned company has a love for food. The EMEA headquarters in Breda is modern but homey. Every day a driven team is working hard to achieve excellent customer satisfaction. To strenghten this team, we are immediately looking for a new colleague Customer Service who speaks the French and/ or German language fluently.
This passionate company needs colleagues who work accurate and follow up things immediately. Products can not be kept in stock too long. You are the ideal candidate if you match the following profile:
- Bachelor work and thinking level
- At least 6 months of relevant experience (work or internship)
- Fluent in English and French and/or German. Dutch or another European language is a huge plus.
- Flexibel and pro-active attitude
- Accurate and well organized
- Willing to work on Saturdays once in the 6 weeks
- Available for 32-40 hours a week
- Access to own car
This company offers you the chance to be part of an energetic young team. You can count on support of an experienced peoplemanager who encourages you to actively provide ideas for improvement. In addition, our client offers favourable working conditions and good benefits.