As a Supply Chain Administrator, you will support your international colleagues of Customer Service. This makes it possible for them to focus on a proactive customer contact and building a stronger relationship. This means you will be responsible for:
- First time right in order entry,
- Creation of specifications
- Follow up overdue invoices
- (Supply Chain) Administrative Support
- Book goods into stock from factory
- Overview the Customer Usages flow
This international industry leader makes innovative consumer products that are used in everyday applications for premium brands. The head office is based in Helmond and they are expanding rapidly; already they are holding the global No.1 position! They are looking to expand their international customer service department in order to facilitate growth and to optimize customer satisfaction. Therefore we’re looking for a Supply Chain Administrator.
The ideal Supply Chain Administrator has an open mentality, is flexible and matches the following profile:
- A minimum of 2 years work experience, involving customer orders processing, order entry or invoicing.
- Fluent in English and reasonable knowledge of Dutch
- You have an open mentality and pay attention to details (accurate)
- Good communication skills, because you have internal contact with other departments and in order to gain trust from your colleagues and customers.
- Within 45 minutes travel distrance from Helmond (easily reached by both car and train). Relocation is not an option!
You will be part of an international and ambitious team. You will have the opportunity to develop yourself in the organization. In addition, our client offers favourable working conditions.